Monday, July 19, 2010

"I am making ALL things new..."

"The testing of your faith develops perserverence. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

James 1:4


Oh the process!! I've been feelin that more than ever the last week or so. Testing from all sides...lies pressing in...tryna dent my faith foundation...tryna cloud truth. And this morning i felt the breakthru. This morning i felt God saying, okay...Kate, where are you? You are my beloved. You are my chosen. You are not alone in this...I am making ALL things new. I am such a feeler that if i'm not feeling God's presence, tangibly...I feel the testing take hold of my mind. I am learning the vital importance of perserverance and and holding strong to my faith despite seeing. It is seriously a battle of the mind. And while satan might have won a battle or two in my mind this past week...he has not come close to winning the war of my life. I am stronger from this week...from the testing...from the battling. Same tactics...different outcomes. He think he can play this game with me but im learnin the strategy...I have a teammate that never loses lol. and he knows that...the thing ive realized is that i have to know this too...i have to believe this with ALL that i am or i am leaving my mind open to a dangerous opponent. The mind is a powerful thing. Thank you, Jesus, for continuing to equip it...sharpening me and caring enough to mold n polish me daily.

God is making my mind new each day. A true renewing of identity...mental transformation...into more of his likeness and truths. Not a bad deal. And he desires to make ALL things new...even while we are still aliens on this sin-ridden earth. Even amidst the pain, suffering, trials, tempations...the barriers of this world...he delights in transformation and COMPLETE redemption. walking in pure and whole truth and joy---today---He wants to inhabit us to the very depths of our soul so that we are able to walk in his fullness while we are physically separated from him. We have COMPLETE access to him. Now. Thru his Spirit. He loves us that much! He has equipped us this much...let us wrap ourselves in this truth continually so that we may envelope his likeness to the highest potential and regain the territories of lies that surround us for God's glory. May we walk faithfully with Kingdom identity and mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment