Tuesday, October 5, 2010

random exclamation

how do i adequately express the dancing of my soul? how do i perfectly paint the landscape of joy threatening to explode from the depths of my being?

It is unlike any tweeked out trip. nothing money can purchase. nothing man could attempt to create. our mind can't comprehend it all...He is too enormous for our finite understanding

This is why i continue to choose faith...because i continue to see through experience. His presence fills me to overflowing...i cannot contain his goodness. i cannot possibly keep this treasure of joyous hope all to myself.

i belong. i belong to The Most High God. I can't seem to sleep! the excitement fills my heart and mind as i lay resting assured that i am His. I have been marked as His child. There is absolutely nothing that can separate me from this Love.

His very touch cascades down my cheeks in tears of comfort. i am loved. my breath is taken away by the gracious gentleness and pure love of oceanic proportions

This is my God. This is who i serve. This is who i will continue to live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment