Friday, September 11, 2009

BRING ON LA

This blog is now going to be used to jot down thoughts, updates and adventures that flow from my time in Los Angeles. I leave on Thursday, the 17th....6 more days! I'm so super stoked and ready for the thrills and rollercoasters that God is gunna bring me on and through. Huge thanks to all who have already been praying and supporting me for this next adventure in my life!

I will be doing the YWAM-LA DTS (Discipleship Training School), which includes 3 months of classroom learning and local outreach, following with 2 more months of hard-core outreach in a particular destination. The destinations revolve around "focus tracts", such as the "justice" or "Muslim world" tracts.

Prayer requests:

*Wisdom and discernment in hearing and understanding which focus tract and destination God wants me to pursue/ stay aligned with and open for His will to be done.

*I keep myself Spiritually armed for battle and able to discern truths from lies

*I keep myself focused on learning more about God, deepening my relationship with him, seeing Him work versus being distracted by my own desires

*Anything else that may come to mind!


Peace outtie.

No comments:

Post a Comment