Monday, October 19, 2009

oops....in addition...

just read over my 1st blog and realized its been 3 weeks not 2, and i didn't even tell you all my focus tract and outreach location yet! haha...how time flies.

Focus Tract: Justice
-which means: This team will be focusing on justice issues in society---specifically human trafficking. we will be raising awareness within the community as well as working alongside the LAPD in looking for and documenting our observations of possible human trafficking occurences. Its intense stuff. And its hard...but i went into this tract knowing and fully expecting to see God's power work through me.

and i felt very confirmed of my focus tract decision when i realized what my chosen outreach location decision would be focusing on...thats right...human trafficking and prostitution ministries. And the crazy thing was...I was intent on going to Thailand, but i knew that was not where God was wanting me to be. So we were told that we would be talked to more about the outreaches and to wait on deciding until this night, and then we would have an hour to hear from God and make our decision. well we weren't told anything new lol...just had the locations confirmed and then sent us to decide. i took the whole hour bc i couldn't get myself to lay down my desire to go to Thailand lol...i was trying to tell myself to shut up b/c i KNEW it was me. i just knew. So finally i got out my own thoughts and really listened. So MEXICO here i come! 1month in Mexico City...and then we have 1 more month in the city of Veracruz. I'm pretty stoked. God is going to show me so much of his power...b/c i cannot do this work without my Daddy. And i guess thats the way He wants it. so i will need a TON of prayer warriors!!

k...think thats it for now. Peace outtie.

1 comment: